Data Protection Guidelines of the Company
CORETTI takes care of the Customer’s privacy and the protection of personal data, observes Customer’s right to the lawfulness of personal data processing in accordance with the applicable legal acts – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (Data Regulation), and other applicable legal acts in the field of privacy and data processing.
1. Controller of Personal Data Processing and Contact Information
Dzirnavu iela 91, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1011
Telephone: +37167 288 335
2. CORETTI Ltd.processes personal data for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations with its customers, to ensure the provision of quality services, as well as for the purpose of ensuring the accounting needs of the company.
3. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data are points (a) and (b) of Article 6 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation, which stipulate that the data subjects have given their consent to the processing, and / or processing of their personal data is necessary for execution of a contract or for taking action in a contract where the data subject is the contracting party at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract.
The company also processes personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Law On Accounting.
No separate Customer profiles are created, commercial communications sent, and no personal data are stored for the purpose of using them for a potential future demand.
4. Scope of Personal Data Processing
CORETTI Ltd. processes the personal data required for each specific contract, i.e. personal data identifying the Customer – name, surname, personal identity number and contact information, which may be also the IP address, as well as personal data provided by the Customer according to the content of the service.
For the accounting needs of the company, we process the data contained in the accounting records and billing documents, including personal data, within the legal timeframe.
5. Storage of Personal Data
CORETTI Ltd. ensures that the data provided by the Customer are not accessed by third parties, as well as the data cannot be transferred to other commercial operators without the consent of the data subject.
The company stores the personal data until the complete fulfillment of contractual obligations, as well as throughout the whole warranty time, in order to ensure proper settling of possible disagreements.
In cookies, information is saved, each of them connects to a specific terminal application. However, this does not mean that we can immediately identify the Customer.
7. Your Rights
– To find out if, for what purpose and which of your personal data processing we do.
– To ask to issue your personal data at our disposal.
– To correct your personal data if the information about you is incorrect or incomplete by providing up-to-date information.
– If you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, ask to limit the processing or deletion of the data. Please be advised that the Customer is not entitled to request the termination of the processing of personal data and the deletion of such data in case of a concluded contract, as well as in other cases when the processing of personal data is legally justified.